Mariah Carey recalls shutting down Dame Dash, says she never dated Cam'ron.
Earlier this week, Long Island songstress Mariah Carey stopped by Power 105.1 to speak with The Breakfast Club about her stint on “American Idol,” alleged feud with Nicki Minaj, her relationship with Cam’ron, and more.While addressing her judging gig on “American Idol,” Mariah commented on a highly-publicized feud with Nicki Minaj and revealed that it was a moment in her career she wishes she could “press delete” on.
“I don’t even remember what that was,” Mariah said. “That was a moment in my life that I want to press delete…If you really wanna know the truth of the matter. Really it was like I was hoping to be more of a mentor for the people there on the show, for the contestants. And I wanted to and I did give them input…when I could. Not like illegally. When it was alright I would just be like ‘Maybe if you want to incorporate’—like there were certain contestants that I was very upset when they would get—I think I can’t really say certain things, but whatever. Everybody else seems to say whatever they want to say. Well, just to make a long story short because it’s a long story. I wasn’t happy there because I felt like I couldn’t be real. And I thought it was gonna be a three person panel. And that would have been cool.”
Read More
No comments:
Post a Comment